Safe, happy homes have been our specialism for more than 20 years. As a not-for-profit provider St Christopher’s is committed to supporting the children’s residential sector in the UK. Working in partnership with you to share our expertise may often be the best solution to meeting young people’s needs in your area and supporting services to stay local.
You will also benefit from our in-depth knowledge for building seamless, ethical transitions to independence for young people.
Some areas of our expertise include:
- Provider of independent and local authority contract children’s homes in England and the Isle of Man
- Registered children’s homes with between one and eight bedrooms
- Experience of registering independent and new local authority homes
- Established provider of specialist child sexual exploitation (CSE) services
- Experience running innovation services in partnership with the Department for Education, including Staying Close support for care leavers
Balancing occupancy and needs-based matching is essential to sustaining Good and Outstanding services for children. We work with managers to identify the best sustainable homes for young people.
Our extensive children’s home safeguarding experience can enable you to satisfy Ofsted registration and inspection requirements.
'Young people commended the caring attitude of staff and highlighted how living in the home has significantly improved their lives.'
An established trauma-informed residential professional training programme can support you to train and retain the right staff to meet children’s needs, ensuring value for your investment.
'Young people with complex or challenging needs make exceptional progress from their traumatic starting points. They are thriving educationally, emotionally and socially.'
The best working and caring partnerships start with a focus on relationships We would welcome a conversation with you today to understand your requirements and discuss how our consultancy service could meet your young people’s needs.